martes, 19 de marzo de 2013

Ebook Deal: The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

The price of The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss in ebook format is currently reduced to 3,99$ or about 3€ (Amazon US, Amazon ES, Kobo). Be careful, for there are several digital editions of this title and only one has the reduced price tag.

This is the synopsis of the book:
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep. The Name of the Wind is fantasy at its very best, and an astounding must-read title.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario